"Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"

This space is dedicated to Adventure - and all things Challenging.

Name:
Location: Waukegan, Illinois, United States

Friday, June 10, 2005

Apples on Trees

My friend Jennifer just emailed me this paragraph, and I think that it is blog worthy. I'm not sure who to credit for writing it, but I can assure you that I did not.

"Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Some men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid to fall and get hurt. Instead, they reach for the rotten apples at the bottom or on the ground that aren't as good but easy to get. So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them when in fact, they are the most amazing, gorgeous, have the best taste, and the most to offer. They have to wait for the right man to come along. The one who is brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree gets the best apples."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home