"Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"

This space is dedicated to Adventure - and all things Challenging.

Name:
Location: Waukegan, Illinois, United States

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Bad Worker

Right now I am the most terrible supervisor. I have six working days left, and I don't give a shit. Does that make me a bad person? The entire time I'm at work I'm worrying about what I have to get done in the next two weeks (and how I haven't made it to the gym in about two weeks. Blah.) I keep thinking about all the preparing I should have done the last two years, and how maybe I can shove it all in before July 5th. I thankfully have the internet at the nurses' station to inappropriately use during working hours (it frees up my evenings). :)

On an up note - the children are not getting away with anything! I am on them like white on rice. I think my therapeutic edge is almost gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home