"Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"

This space is dedicated to Adventure - and all things Challenging.

Name:
Location: Waukegan, Illinois, United States

Monday, July 04, 2005

Viva la Africa

Oh my God- I'm leaving in less than 24 hours. Ahhh! I have spent the last few days running around trying to figure out what I'm doing. As of this moment - I think that I have three more things to settle, and then I'm ready to leave. I believe I have only forgotten about two important things - so that's not too bad.

This last month has been extremely weird and wonderful. I have forged and deepened friendships, and have found a piece of myself that I didn't know about. I wish you all well while I am gone, and hope that you don't forget me easily.

See you on the other side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home